THE DISCIPLINE OF VISION.
“Where there is no vision, people perish; Blessed is the man who keeps the law.” Prov 29:18
- All we need to archive our vision is Self discipline.
- Vision is the source of discipline.
- We mostly admire other people’s discipline, so; when we plant discipline in ourselves, people will start to admire us and trust on us.
- Always remember, Vision simplifies everything, this means; vision defines your “What to do”.
- It’s not easy to move without vision. It makes you to know what to do and what you shouldn’t do.
- It shows your destination.
- When something came up different from your vision, it’s easy to say no.
- The fact is, we are not born to do everything. Stress comes from who not know what to do.
Let’s read here: 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[f]Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
- Martha was so busy about many things. She try to be everything and do everything.
- There are some people who are not necessary to our lives.
- Vision is the primary motivation of human action. If you want to be successful seek to become a valuable person.
- Sight is the ability to see things as they’re and vision is the ability to see things as they could be.
- Vision can go to prison sometimes. “See Nelson Mandela…”
- Wise people make a choice that protects their vision.
- People don’t give to people but to vision.